What is Fibroblast skin tightening?
Fibroblast skin tightening uses a voltaic arc to retract the tissues in skin, creating a tighter and more youthful looking skin. The procedure is non-surgical and chemical-free. It’s sometimes referred to as “soft surgery” because it delivers similar results to surgery, without the scalpel, stitches or bandages. Fibroblast is less invasive, less expensive, and lower-risk than surgical alternatives. Recovery time is also significantly faster.
What makes fibroblast unique is that is can treat a variety of skin conditions and imperfections without actually cutting the skin.
– Eyelid tightening – above and below the eyes
– Skin tags and sunspots
– Tightening post-pregnancy stomach skin
– Reducing the visibility of acne scars
– Wrinkles and lines around the mouth
– Neck and jowl tightening
– Even kneecaps and underarms